Friday 20 May 2011

Ricky Alvarez; Arsenal's first signing?

When I came back from school, I logged into Twitter, and read so many tweets about Ricky Alvarez, I decided to do a research.

I reckon the rumor started with a tweet from @90minutosFox which said:

"Ricky Alvarez has signed a pre contract with Arsene Wenger and Arsenal"

They also reported that on a recognized Football TV show in Argentina.

People from Argentina seems gutted, I read in a forum that. Some of them said:

"A great player is leaving Argentina"

"This guy plays so good"

...And other things like that. But who's he? He's a 23 year old left footed argentinian midfielder who plays at Velez Sarsfield. If he signs, he won't havea any problem with the work permit, as he has an italian passport. A journo has said that the offer might be around 20 millon euros. Pretty much, huh? But I don't think so, if we sign him we'll buy him for lot less than that. Some sites also reporting that we'll sign him in the end of the Argentinian League, when his contract finishes. He can play as an attacking midfielder and as a forward.

Ricky Alvarez
His side, Velez are the ones who are topping the Argentinian League. Zidane is his favourite player.

In my opinion, we may sign him, there's a huge possibility, like I tweeted some day, if you read that Arsenal are being linked to a relatively unknown player you can think that we'll sign him, I have never heard of him before, and I could not find many things about him on the Internet, but by watching some videos you can tell that he's good, fast, and actually knows how to shoot.






No comments:

Post a Comment